Fly For Friends Pserver/Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Friends Pserver/Forum

Lord System 100% works/No-Hamachi Server/Rates:500x/200x/Active GM

I am thinking of............

[GM]Skilled
    [GM]Skilled
    Game Master
    Game Master

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

I am thinking of............ Empty I am thinking of............

Post  [GM]Skilled Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:22 am

well all you all know server is back to hamachi until zeons router opens the port for the server until then i am trying to think of stuff that yall can do instead of leveling and leveling and leveling even though you all love it so much and are addicted to leveling Razz
    I am bored so i am thinking of events for you all that can be underway when server is back to non hamachi What a Face
    But until then i need to think of good ones because i am really bored of the ones every single GM in every single server does e.g Hide and seek is what everyone does the most Sleep
    And yeah it totally boring from my side and probably urs too
    So any ideas you might have please share and il try to put them into different places to link with each other
    i.e i dont want people saying Arena 1v1 duels hide and seek question event Guess what mob i am none of that crap and nothing to do with me setting up a shop and selling stuff i am throw with that event
    So you can call this an event to the people who give me ideas and if i can tie them together then you can win Razz
    And when i think of an event il post it in here in the form Below

Events by [GM]Skilled

What happens in each event

Events made by Fly for friends Community

What happens in each event

Form will be filled out when new events are thought of and if you post them afro

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:10 pm