Fly For Friends Pserver/Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Friends Pserver/Forum

Lord System 100% works/No-Hamachi Server/Rates:500x/200x/Active GM

+3
uniqueflame
Creed0116
jhenbarry
7 posters

What Qoutes Really touch you? _______

jhenbarry
    Friends Muse
    Friends Muse

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

What Qoutes Really touch you? _______ Empty What Qoutes Really touch you? _______

Post  jhenbarry Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Hmm just droppin by.................I want to share my qoutes
    And i want also to learn qoutes from all of you ^_^
    Post your fav. qoutes

•I 've put together some of my favorite and inspiring sayings and pearls of wisdom that I've come across in my own processes of recovery and growth.I feel quotes are precious and note-worthy words.

I share these with you now in the hope that you'll enjoy them, feeling good about yourself and about life!!

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong
    people before meeting the right one so that when we finally
    meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for
    that gift.

The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back! Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.

When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one that has been opened for us.

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Find the one that makes your heart smile. There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.

Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.

The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

You know you are in love when every time you close your eyes, you see that special someone.

You have not lived . Until you've found someone . Worth dying for!!!!!
    Creed0116
    Creed0116
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

What Qoutes Really touch you? _______ Empty Re: What Qoutes Really touch you? _______

Post  Creed0116 Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:26 pm

^.^ thanks...
    uniqueflame
    Donator
    Donator

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What Qoutes Really touch you? _______ Empty Re: What Qoutes Really touch you? _______

Post  uniqueflame Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:47 pm

thats cool man thanks! flower
    Skilled is hiding the fac
    Skilled is hiding the fac

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post  Skilled is hiding the fac Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:52 pm

sorry they are in tagalog all r from bob ong..

1. "Kung hindi mo mahal ang isang tao, wag ka nang magpakita ng motibo para mahalin ka nya.."

2. "Huwag mong bitawan ang bagay na hindi mo kayang makitang hawak ng iba."

3. "Huwag mong hawakan kung alam mong bibitawan mo lang."

4. "Huwag na huwag ka hahawak kapag alam mong may hawak ka na."

5. "Parang elevator lang yan eh, bakit mo pagsisiksikan ung sarili mo kung walang pwesto para sayo. Eh meron naman hagdan, ayaw mo lang pansinin."

6. "Kung maghihintay ka nang lalandi sayo, walang mangyayari sa buhay mo.. Dapat lumandi ka din."

7. "Pag may mahal ka at ayaw sayo, hayaan mo. Malay mo sa mga susunod na araw ayaw mo na din sa kanya, naunahan ka lang."

8. "Hiwalayan na kung di ka na masaya. Walang gamot sa tanga kundi pagkukusa."

9. "Pag hindi ka mahal ng mahal mo wag ka magreklamo. Kasi may mga tao rin na di mo mahal pero mahal ka.. Kaya quits lang."

10. "Kung dalawa ang mahal mo, piliin mo yung pangalawa. Kasi hindi ka naman magmamahal ng iba kung mahal mo talaga yung una."

11. "Hindi porke't madalas mong ka-chat, kausap sa telepono, kasama sa mga lakad o ka-text ng wantusawa eh may gusto sayo at magkakatuluyan kayo. Meron lang talagang mga taong sadyang friendly, sweet, flirt, malandi, pa-fall o paasa."

12. "Minsan kahit ikaw ang nakaschedule, kailangan mo pa rin maghintay, kasi hindi ikaw ang priority."

13. "Mahirap pumapel sa buhay ng tao. Lalo na kung hindi ikaw yung bida sa script na pinili nya."

14. "Alam mo ba kung gaano kalayo ang pagitan ng dalawang tao pag nagtalikuran na sila? Kailangan mong libutin ang buong mundo para lang makaharap ulit ang taong tinalikuran mo."

15. "Mas mabuting mabigo sa paggawa ng isang bagay kesa magtagumpay sa paggawa ng wala"

16. "Hindi lahat ng kaya mong intindihin ay katotohan, at hindi lahat ng hindi mo kayang intindihin ay kasinungalingan"

17. "Pakawalan mo yung mga bagay na nakakasakit sa iyo kahit na pinasasaya ka nito. Wag mong hintayin ang araw na sakit na lang ang nararamdaman mo at iniwan ka na ng kasiyahan mo."

18. "Gamitin ang puso para alagaan ang mga taong malalapit sa iyo. Gamitin ang utak para alagaan ang sarili mo."

19. "Ang pag-ibig parang imburnal...nakakatakot mahulog...at kapag nahulog ka, it's either by accident or talagang tanga ka.."
    [GM]Skilled
    [GM]Skilled
    Game Master
    Game Master

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

What Qoutes Really touch you? _______ Empty ......

Post  [GM]Skilled Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:42 am

none cause they aint english doh
    Blastro
    Blastro

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  Blastro Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:43 am

jhenbarry wrote:Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back! Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Very touching, I love this one.
    Aestarus
    Aestarus

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

What Qoutes Really touch you? _______ Empty ...

Post  Aestarus Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Quotes? Ooh, I got one.

"The Opposite Of Bravery Is Not Cowardice, But Conformity".
    [GM]Skilled
    [GM]Skilled
    Game Master
    Game Master

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

What Qoutes Really touch you? _______ Empty yeah

Post  [GM]Skilled Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:19 am

I'll Be Back
    Do you feel lucky punk, Well do ya

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 pm